Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting Ready....

So one more day and we are off to Barcelona.  Well, we have to make a pit stop in New York to drop off Max at camp and say hello to the Kramer family and friends.  So much to do before we leave.  But wanted to make sure I set up my blog so that our trip will be documented and I can keep in touch with the world I am leaving behind (for two months).  So this is just a test and I would love to see if you can post a comment and become a follower.  Take a good look at the picture of my 3 boys.  They may look a lot different when we return from our world adventure.

13 comments:

  1. what cute boys. what a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see my post...did you receive it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's finally happening.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip. I will miss all of you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Have a great time. Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ten un buen viaje! Hasta la vista, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun!!! Keep us updated so we can live vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so great spending time with you guys. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all is going well. Have a great time. Peg

    ReplyDelete